Are you looking for your next challenge? Are you ready to work with a performance-based small company? If so, we are looking for you; someone who strives to support a strong team and to deliver “Outstanding Performance…. Always!” We would love to talk with you regarding that next step in your career.
At Zantech, we are a dynamic Small Business focused on providing complex, mission focused solutions with a proven track record of outstanding customer performance and high employee satisfaction. Come join our team!
Zantech is looking for a talented SAP Basis & Infrastructure Architect to be responsible for designing, building, and sustaining the technical infrastructure to enable the development and integration of enterprise applications for an upcoming project.
The SAP Basis & Infrastructure Architect will be responsible for the following areas:
- Responsible for the day-today management and administration of the Common Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Enclave Development (DEV)/ Quality Assurance (QAS) / Production (PROD) I COOP and N+ I/lab/sandbox environments. This includes the SAP products listed above and the hardware/software list found in the AESIP Technical Library.
- Performs installations, configuration administration, performance tuning, support, and related project management and SAP Administration activities/tasks for the ERP hardware while at times interfacing with off-site resources. Works closely with the AESIP project management staff, ARDEC Systems Integrator staff, and all program teams.
- Assists with planning, managing, and performing the SAP infrastructure services in coordination with Anny-Shared Services Center (ASSC), and the supporting Anny Network Enterprise Centers (NECs) and servicing data center. Utilizes the AESIP Configuration Control Board process to coordinate specific tasks to be performed by the respective data center.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Master's degree and training for Documentum Integration & System Administration for SAP
- 15-20 years' experience with multiple full lifecycle end-to-end SAP implementations and experience across the core ERP logistics and finance functionality.
- 10 years' experience working on US Army SAP/ERP programs.
- Possess extensive administration experience with Netweaver components such as Enterprise Portal (EP), Business Warehouse (BW), Process Integration (PI) and ERP/ECC.
- Experience with system refreshes through client copies, client transports, and system copies along with all post copy activities for EP, ECC/ERP and BW.
- Experience with tools such as SAP GUI, Putty and x-windows base tools.
- Certified COMPTIA A+
- SAP Netweaver BASIS
- SAP ECC Upgrade training
- SAP R/3 on an Enterprise Server zSeries
- SAP Heterogeneous Migration
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Presentation and meeting facilitation experience.
Required Security Clearance:
- US Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain an active DoD Secret or higher clearance, per contract requirements.
Our corporate motto represents our commitment to build long-term relationships with both our clients and our employees by providing the highest quality service in everything we do. We strive for excellence for our clients and for each other.
We embrace the opportunity to hire individuals with new talents and fresh perspectives. Zantech offers a competitive compensation, strong benefits, and vacation package, as well as providing you with a fast paced and exciting work environment. Come join our team!
Zantech provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.