Are you looking for your next challenge? Are you ready to work with a performance-based small company? If so, we are looking for you; someone who strives to support a strong team and to deliver “Outstanding Performance…. Always!” We would love to talk with you regarding that next step in your career.
At Zantech, we are a dynamic Small Business focused on providing complex, mission focused solutions with a proven track record of outstanding customer performance and high employee satisfaction. Come join our team!
Zantech is looking for a talented SAP Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Consultant to serve as the Government’s point of contact and technical lead for SAP PLM, DFPS and PM for Enterprise Aviation Logistics Module for an upcoming project.
The SAP Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Consultant will be responsible for the following areas:
- Serve as a consultant for SAP Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Defense Forces Public Sector (DFPS) & Plant Maintenance
- Works with requirements owner, functional lead and lead system integrator to design and configure Army Aviation business processes in SAP PM module to manage and record maintenance activities to include notifications, work orders, equipment masters, product structures, MRP and airworthiness.
- Designs and automates sustainment of force structure for logistics.
- Structures configuration for aviation and mobile ground systems, PM Scheduling, Integrated process and product engineering, force element organization and integrated equipment deployment, plant maintenance, I&S development and serialization processes. Refurbishment processes and monitoring of equipment with status board functionality.
- Assists in designing interfaces, conversion programs, reports, and enhancements.
- Develops and maintains systems documentation including business process procedures, functional design specifications, process flows, and test cases.
- Supports training work product development and responds to trainer questions. Defines user authorization requirements.
- Provides post go-live help desk support, assistance and resolves end user support problems, resolves system defects ('break/fix'), analyzes proposed improvements or changes to the Army ERP solution and system.
- Prepares and conducts briefings, demos or training sessions.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree
- 15-20 years of experience with multiple full lifecycle end-to-end SAP implementations and experience across the core ERP logistics and finance functionality.
- Must possess extensive knowledge of Plant Maintenance (PM) integration with FI CO, DFPS, PS, MM, and FM.
- Extensive experience with DFPS module.
- Must have extensive experience in PM on GCSS-Army baseline in order to analyze proposed design and identify conflicts with baseline design.
- Must be proficient in: SAP R/3 PM ECC6.06 (ERP2005.6), ASAP and solution manager implementation for PM.
- Proficient with CATTs, CATs, activity group role menus.
- In-depth knowledge of classification, OMS, ECM, PS, and available PM enhancements (user exits), solution manager, and mobile asset applications.
- In depth knowledge of A&D functionality including DFPS and iPPE structure nodes for MPL and configuration control.
- Formalized core ECC6.0 processes (A&D and automotive) for I&S (interchangeability and substitution) for internal and MPN materials.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Presentation and meeting facilitation experience.
Required Security Clearance:
- US Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain an active DoD Secret or higher clearance, per contract requirements.
Our corporate motto represents our commitment to build long-term relationships with both our clients and our employees by providing the highest quality service in everything we do. We strive for excellence for our clients and for each other.
We embrace the opportunity to hire individuals with new talents and fresh perspectives. Zantech offers a competitive compensation, strong benefits, and vacation package, as well as providing you with a fast paced and exciting work environment. Come join our team!
Zantech provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.