Are you looking for your next challenge? Are you ready to work with a performance-based small company? If so, we are looking for you; someone who strives to support a strong team and to deliver “Outstanding Performance…. Always!” We would love to talk with you regarding that next step in your career.
At Zantech, we are a dynamic Small Business focused on providing complex, mission focused solutions with a proven track record of outstanding customer performance and high employee satisfaction. Come join our team!
Zantech is looking for a talented SAP Master Data Architect to be responsible for defining, driving and supporting the data management / governance process, as well as the longer term program strategic plans for an upcoming project.
The SAP Master Data Architect will be responsible for the following areas:
- Works across various teams and trading partners ensuring a high level of data quality and integrity in the SAP system and data synchronization with the Authoritative Data Source.
- Works across various functional areas of SAP, and bring a deep understanding of the existing Army functionality and business processes.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must demonstrate an ability to think strategically across both SAP and non-SAP landscapes and support the interfaces through which data is received and sent in the SAP environment.
- BS in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business or related fields
- 15-20 years of experience.
- Must possess extensive knowledge of key SAP Master Data objects such as Material, Equipment, BOM's, Customers, Vendors and Personnel master data.
- Required experience with multiple SAP end-to-end large, complex implementations as a data lead with responsibilities of Data Conversion, design of Data Architecture and Master Data sustainment and extensive experience working with interfaces (monitoring) between SAP and Non SAP systems.
- Experience with data cleansing and defining business rules for setting up data quality criteria's to build tools that will be used for maintaining data quality and integrity of the SAP system.
- Have extensive documentation skills to define the functional requirements through functional specs or CR's (change requirements).
- Good working knowledge of the SAP PI system and IDOC's processing.
- Experience working with tools within SAP but not limited to LSMW, eCATT SQVI, MM17, Query builder.
- Must have experience with cross functional domains within SAP such as MM, PP, IM, WM, PM, FI-CO, BI/BW, IPPE and DFPS.
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of the SAP Master Data Lifecycle process (from initiation to creation and use of master data).
- Experience with Army material master cataloguing.
- Must have Army SAP business management systems experience on a large (over 100K) end user ERP program.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Presentation and meeting facilitation experience.
Required Security Clearance:
- US Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain an active DoD Secret or higher clearance, per contract requirements.
Our corporate motto represents our commitment to build long-term relationships with both our clients and our employees by providing the highest quality service in everything we do. We strive for excellence for our clients and for each other.
We embrace the opportunity to hire individuals with new talents and fresh perspectives. Zantech offers a competitive compensation, strong benefits, and vacation package, as well as providing you with a fast paced and exciting work environment. Come join our team!
Zantech provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.