Are you looking for your next challenge? Are you ready to work with a performance-based small company? If so, we are looking for you; someone who strives to support a strong team and to deliver “Outstanding Performance…. Always!” We would love to talk with you regarding that next step in your career.
At Zantech, we are a dynamic Small Business focused on providing complex, mission focused solutions with a proven track record of outstanding customer performance and high employee satisfaction. Come join our team!
Zantech is looking for a talented Cross Functional Program Analyst to serve as the Government’s point of contact and to provide assistance in areas such as Acquisition, Test & Evaluation, and Cyber within the Defense Integrated Business System (DIBS) portfolio.
The Cross-Functional Program Analyst will be responsible for the following areas:
- Provide advanced advisory and liaison support to senior leaders.
- Support strategic program planning and develop engagement strategies with external and internal stakeholders and defense industry partners.
- Support all aspects of strategic planning, from the project to product level, acquisition planning, investment planning, and stakeholder management.
- Support all aspects of program management including schedule management, spend plan preparation and analysis/budget formulation, metrics definition and analysis, program reporting, risk management, configuration management, Integrated Product Team (IPT) execution and management, external and internal stakeholder engagement, and communications with oversight organizations.
- Work closely with product, development, and sustaining teams to develop and maintain cybersecurity policies and operating procedures in support of documentation needs.
- Assists with determining the security and configuration status of a variety of system components including: system documentation, Industrial Controls Systems; system support components, Virtual Environments, and Network Infrastructure.
- Manage work and resources to ensure that the team provides and communicates cyber related events through dissemination of metrics, reports, briefings, other means of communication.
- Organize, develop, and present cybersecurity briefings, written summaries, and written reports incorporating narrative, tabular and/or graphic elements relating to cybersecurity polices, events, and required security assessments.
- Collaborate with technical delivery team members and external partners to define technical requirements in acceptable criteria.
- Assists the Product Owner to write user-stories and edit acceptance criteria for each sprint, making sure each story aligns to Objectives and Key Results.
- Use applications in various non-production environments to test and demo product features.
- Analyze alternative functional and business solutions to address known errors.
- Review functional requirements, data definitions, business processes, and business rules to assist in the development of test plans.
- Develop and execute functional test scripts for Acceptance Testing.
- Participate in requirements-gathering meetings and working sessions.
- Provide feedback on draft requirements with the goal of ensuring they are testable.
- Review existing requirements and identify any necessary test script updates.
- Coordinate test events with external partners.
- Advise the Government PdM on current DoD, Army and PEO EIS policies.
- Establish Plans of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms), and prepare briefings and executive correspondence to explain, defend, and advocate for the program.
- Identify, manage, and mitigate risks to include assessing cost, schedule and performance impacts and burn-down plans.
- Perform cross-functional analysis of life cycle costs across acquisition, and budget documentation.
- Plan and conduct all coordination, and prepare all presentations/Read Aheads for program Authority to Proceed (ATP) decisions.
- Advise and assist the ACWS Master Scheduler to update the program and prime contractor Integrated Master Schedules (IMS)
- Conduct program documentation reviews and provide analysis for improvement.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Level 3 DAWIA Certification
- Agile Experience
- Experience/knowledge of Government Contracting
- Experience/knowledge of Test & Evaluation/Cyber
- Experience working DoD Project/Product Manager Office
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Presentation and meeting facilitation experience.
Required Security Clearance:
- US Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain an active DoD Secret or higher clearance, per contract requirements.
Our corporate motto represents our commitment to build long-term relationships with both our clients and our employees by providing the highest quality service in everything we do. We strive for excellence for our clients and for each other.
We embrace the opportunity to hire individuals with new talents and fresh perspectives. Zantech offers a competitive compensation, strong benefits, and vacation package, as well as providing you with a fast paced and exciting work environment. Come join our team!
Zantech provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.