Are you looking for your next challenge? Are you ready to work with a performance-based small company? If so, we are looking for you; someone who strives to support a strong team and to deliver “Outstanding Performance…. Always!” We would love to talk with you regarding that next step in your career.
At Zantech, we are a dynamic Small Business focused on providing complex, mission focused solutions with a proven track record of outstanding customer performance and high employee satisfaction. Come join our team!
Zantech is looking for a talented SAP BW Consultant SME to Works with program and project managers and the technical lead to design and develop the EBT environment utilizing AESIP BW and Business Objects software for government approved requirements within an upcoming project.
The SAP BW Consultant SME will be responsible for the following areas:
- Creating best practices, data aggregation strategies, master data definitions, technical documentation, data extract procedures and the integration of the EBI with external programs' SAP and non-SAP BW systems. All designs should take into account a COOP plan for EBI as directed by AESIP.
- Participate in strategic assessments and design reviews to validate enterprise approach and associated work products.
- Provide subject matter expertise in using SAP Business Objects in an OLAP (SAP BW) environment by defining best practices, performance tuning and defining the guidelines for proper usage of SAP Business Objects tool in a SAP BW environment.
- The technical architect will participate in workshops and other meetings to review and discuss requirements for EBI level data, reports, dashboards and analytics and will provide vision and strategic direction for Army Centralized Business analytics development and implementation.
- Will follow AESIP SDLC methodology, participate in the development of the Blueprint and will be involved in the development, documentation, implementation, integration testing, training, cutover plan, transition and implementation of the EBI solution.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree or higher required.
- Must have training on: ABAP, BW and SAP HANA 100 and 300 in modeling SAP HANA
- Must have at least 15 years of experience in the implementation of SAP, with involvement in multiple full life-cycle implementations, including those within the Army or DOD.
- Specific experience in the implementation of the following SAP ECC functional areas: FI, MM, PS, PM, FM, and HR.
- Depth of experience in the SAP BVBW, including at least 4 implementations.
- Deep understanding of the development lifecycle and best practices in SAP BI/BW implementations.
- Proficient in SAP HANA.
- Hands on delivery of best practices spanning all phases of a project's lifecycle.
- ABAP R/3.x
- Business Warehouse Release 3.x or higher
- ASAP Methodology
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Presentation and meeting facilitation experience.
Required Security Clearance:
- US Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain an active DoD Secret or higher clearance, per contract requirements.
Our corporate motto represents our commitment to build long-term relationships with both our clients and our employees by providing the highest quality service in everything we do. We strive for excellence for our clients and for each other.
We embrace the opportunity to hire individuals with new talents and fresh perspectives. Zantech offers a competitive compensation, strong benefits, and vacation package, as well as providing you with a fast paced and exciting work environment. Come join our team!
Zantech provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.