Are you looking for your next challenge? Are you ready to work with a performance-based small company? If so, we are looking for you; someone who strives to support a strong team and to deliver “Outstanding Performance…. Always!” We would love to talk with you regarding that next step in your career.
At Zantech, we are a dynamic Small Business focused on providing complex, mission focused solutions with a proven track record of outstanding customer performance and high employee satisfaction. Come join our team!
Zantech is looking for a talented System Architect, PM to serve as the Government’s point of contact and to develop as-is and to-be architectures at the enterprise, segment, and solution levels for an upcoming project.
The System Architect, PM will be responsible for the following areas:
- Establishes and implements integrated enterprise architecture (EA) portfolio management guidance based on industry best practices.
- Help clients mature their EA practices.
- Assists with providing EA analysis and high-level data for investment decision making. Conducts quantitative and trend analysis of data.
- Optimizes enterprise-wide investment information through the integration of EA and governance.
- Facilitates meetings.
- Extracts data from various enterprise architecture and IT portfolio management tools (e.g. System Architect) and tailors for presentation to stakeholders at various levels.
- Provides written and oral presentations/briefings to clients on results.
- Extract data from enterprise architecture tools and tailor for presentation to stakeholders.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree and senior supply technician education (or higher) in Army logistics related disciplines.
- Minimum of 15 years relevant work experience conducting analysis and reviewing enterprise architectures for impact analysis.
- 6+ years of experience in Enterprise Architecture modeling, to include Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN), using IBM System Architect and ARIS.
- 8+ years of experience with supporting Army ERP programs.
- Strong understanding of Army logistics business processes.
- The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF) 9 certification desired.
- Certification Enterprise Architect (CEA) desired.
- PMP desired.
- SAP Certified Associate desired.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Must be self-directed and detail oriented and able to coordinate and work with a dynamic team and multiple stakeholders.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to compose, write and edit a variety of general business correspondence, management reports, technical presentations, training material, proposals and position papers.
Required Security Clearance:
- US Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain an active DoD Secret or higher clearance, per contract requirements.
Our corporate motto represents our commitment to build long-term relationships with both our clients and our employees by providing the highest quality service in everything we do. We strive for excellence for our clients and for each other.
We embrace the opportunity to hire individuals with new talents and fresh perspectives. Zantech offers a competitive compensation, strong benefits, and vacation package, as well as providing you with a fast paced and exciting work environment. Come join our team!
Zantech provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.