Are you looking for your next challenge? Are you ready to work with a performance-based small company? At Zantech, we are a dynamic Small Business focused on providing complex, mission focused solutions with a proven track record of outstanding customer performance and high employee satisfaction. We are looking for you; someone who strives to build a strong team and to deliver “Outstanding Performance…. Always”. If so, we would love to talk with you regarding that next step in your career.
Zantech is looking for a talented Records Management Application Subject Matter Expert (SME) to serve as the Government’s point of contact and organizational ambassador for an upcoming contract.
The Records Management Application SME will serve as the Government’s point of contact and to provide knowledge, techniques, or expertise in the specific functionality and use of the application as it relates to the functional customers’ needs and requirements. This will be an opportunity to serve as the organizational ambassador and to apply your expertise to support the organization’s vision and strategic direction.
The Subject Matter Expert will be responsible for the following management and technical areas:
- Demonstrated excellence in understanding, articulating, and implementing best practices as it relates to complex IT projects and can resolve an organizational need and actively participates in discussions during all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Responsible for assisting in defining and explaining functional business requirements and recommending a technical approach to meet those needs. The SME also assists in generating design specifications for software development, which typically involves translating business requirements into detailed use cases or algorithms for coding.
- Cultivate and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders and the PMO, including end-users, project managers, engineers and senior staff members. The nature of the position involves actively participating in multiple work-groups at one time and disseminating information across all levels of the organization.
- Articulate and communicates information effectively to diverse audiences. Translates subject matter terminology into business terms and recommends alternatives to both senior management and software developers. The SME also performs product demonstrations in a variety of settings, including internal meetings, training sessions and trade shows.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of configuration management and quality assurance concepts and guidelines such as AGILE, Information Technology Infrastructure Library
- (ITIL), Institute of Electrical, and Electronic Engineers (IEEE), National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), Software Engineering Institute (SEI) Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI), and Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK).
- CompTIA Security + certification.
- Knowledge of DoD standard 5015.02, 1336.08, & 5105.63.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of and eventual certification as AIIM Electronic Records Management Specialist and Practitioner, Mastery level preferred.
- Knowledge of network design and operations.
- Knowledge of network security.
- Knowledge of help desk support and operation.
- Knowledge of networking and network-based software applications.
- Knowledge of overall DoD contracts administration.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Presentation and meeting facilitation experience.
- Experience with the scheduling tools such as Microsoft Project.
Required Security Clearance:
- US Citizenship and an active DoD Top Secret Clearance per contract requirements.
Our corporate motto represents our commitment to build long-term relationships with both our clients and our employees by providing the highest quality service in everything we do. We strive for excellence for our clients and for each other.
We embrace the opportunity to hire individuals with new talents and fresh perspectives. Zantech offers a competitive compensation, strong benefits, and vacation package, as well as providing you with a fast paced and exciting work environment. Come join our team!
Zantech provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.