Are you looking for your next challenge? Are you ready to work with a performance-based small company? If so, we are looking for you; someone who strives to support a strong team and to deliver “Outstanding Performance…. Always!” We would love to talk with you regarding that next step in your career.
At Zantech, we are a dynamic Small Business focused on providing complex, mission focused solutions with a proven track record of outstanding customer performance and high employee satisfaction. Come join our team!
Zantech is looking for a talented Cost Analyst and Estimator SME to join a team of analysts supporting multiple projects for multiple clients for an upcoming project.
The Cost Analyst and Estimator SME would be responsible for conducting cost estimating and analysis of acquisitions and programs and for assisting clients to understand the costs and resource impacts of their decisions.
Initial responsibilities may include:
- Assist in the development of program and budget materials.
- Develop Program Life Cycle Cost Estimates for Department of Defense (DoD) initiatives and acquisition programs.
- Develop cost models and estimating relationships.
- Assist in the conduct of cost-benefit and business case analyses.
- Assist in preparation and of PowerPoint presentations, process summary reports, meeting minutes/ notes, and other program management documentation.
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
Specific responsibilities may include:
- Manage, document, represent, and defend all formal costing activities [as identified in the newly released DoD 5000.02 regulation] of multiple ACAT I Army ERP programs (identified above) to include several recently approved milestones including Initial Design Decisions (IDD), “Milestone C” decisions and Full Deployment Decisions (FDDs).
- Create and support full funding activities for several new incremental initiatives for multiple ERP programs within the PEO-EIS portfolio.
- Perform continued professional services for multiple independent government cost estimates (IGCEs) for upcoming contract awards; economic analyses for milestone decisions; return on investment (ROI) evaluations for multiple Analysis of Alternative (AoA) studies.
- Annually support all aspects of POM submissions, Weapon System Reviews (WSR), Business System Reviews (BSR) & Program Reviews (PRs).
- Independently establish and continue to maintain strong professional working relationships with multiple oversight and evaluation offices within the Army and DoD, to include DASA-CE, ASA (ALT), G-3/5/7, G-4, G-8, CAPE, DCARC, DASC, and DCMA.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s or graduate degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance or similar technical discipline is required.
- 15+ years related work experience required.
- Experience in the DoD is desired.
- Should be familiar with cost estimating models, basic modeling and simulation principles, and basic operations research methods, particularly statistical data analysis. Experience with COTS cost tools such as ACEIT, PRICE tools, SEER or similar software is a plus.
- Must be available for 10-15% potential travel.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Presentation and meeting facilitation experience.
- Certified Public Accountant with active license is highly preferred.
Required Security Clearance:
US Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain an active DoD Secret or higher clearance, per contract requirements.
Our corporate motto represents our commitment to build long-term relationships with both our clients and our employees by providing the highest quality service in everything we do. We strive for excellence for our clients and for each other.
We embrace the opportunity to hire individuals with new talents and fresh perspectives. Zantech offers a competitive compensation, strong benefits, and vacation package, as well as providing you with a fast paced and exciting work environment. Come join our team!
Zantech provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.