Are you looking for your next challenge? Are you ready to work with a performance-based small company? If so, we are looking for you; someone who strives to support a strong team and to deliver “Outstanding Performance…. Always!” We would love to talk with you regarding that next step in your career.
At Zantech, we are a dynamic Small Business focused on providing complex, mission focused solutions with a proven track record of outstanding customer performance and high employee satisfaction. Come join our team!
Zantech is looking for a talented SAP ERP Financial SME to provide expert-level SAP knowledge to Government SMEs in funds management, cost, finance, and logistics for an upcoming project.
The SAP ERP Financial SME will be responsible for the following areas:
- Monitors Inbound Supply Status and Receipt Acknowledgement interfaces failures. Troubleshoots and fixes errors by contacting customers and entering helpdesk ticket to get system changes apply.
- Resolves intermediate document (IDOC) errors.
- Works with CASCOM to help them understand the credit turn in logic in GCSS-Army.
- Provides design support for Quality Center to enable successful demonstration and traceability for the FFMlA effort. Provides requirement management for the Finance business area to include prioritization.
- Provides expert level support for Finance workshop and process redesign efforts.
- Ensures processes comply with DoD and Anny finance regulations/policies and evaluates the integration of finance and logistics operations.
- Assesses financial operations, identifies opportunities for enhancement, and assists technical resources in developing solutions.
- Works with the system integrator test team to developed and execute tests to validate enhancements and break fixes for each release and develops finance test plans and test cases.
- Develops ad hoc reports and queries to help customer with reporting and validation needs.
- Supports P&A workshops for workstreams, and demos for functionality implementation,
- enhancements, and break fixes.
- Reviews Financial Management Systems Requirements in DF AS Blue Book, mapping them to current GCSS-Army processes and procedures or proposed for Finance, Supply, and Maintenance.
- Delivers logistics products/services to sustain system operational readiness; supports FFMIA compliance (project planning, requirements management, test design, interaction with Army Audit Agency); and provides design support for HP QC to enable traceability for the FFMIA effort.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Master's Degree and SAP Training: Financial Accounting and Reporting, Asset
- Accounting, Funds Management: Processes, Organization, and Configuration.
- 15-20 years total ERP experience with a minimum of 5-10 years' experience working on US Army SAP/ERP programs in the areas of Funds Management, Cost, Finance, and logistics. Must have experience with multiple SAP end-to-end implementations, and extensive experience coordinating and conducting systems fielding in the Army ERP logistics environment.
- Subject matter expert on financial compliance programs during Standard Financial Information System, Standard Line of Accounting, and U.S. Standard General Ledger compliance reviews, asset (inventory, equipment, internal use software, etc.) and end-to-end process (procure to pay, order to cash, etc.) Financial internal control experience is required, internal control experience in an SAP environment.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Presentation and meeting facilitation experience.
Required Security Clearance:
- US Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain an active DoD Secret or higher clearance, per contract requirements.
Our corporate motto represents our commitment to build long-term relationships with both our clients and our employees by providing the highest quality service in everything we do. We strive for excellence for our clients and for each other.
We embrace the opportunity to hire individuals with new talents and fresh perspectives. Zantech offers a competitive compensation, strong benefits, and vacation package, as well as providing you with a fast paced and exciting work environment. Come join our team!
Zantech provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.